LET'S CAMPAIGN TOGETHER
A GCCA partner is passionate about climate change, but is not a traditional ‘climate campaigner’. They represent a new voice in the climate debate, adding their own unique call for action. They connect the dots between the threat of climate change and the challenges and issues facing their own sector and culture. Through teaming up with us, a GCCA partner hopes to mobilise its own networks to support climate action and shift climate-related policy decisions at the national, regional and international level.
WHAT DOES THE GCCA OFFER?
In return for their commitment to climate action, the GCCA can offer organisations a unique and long-term partnership to help deliver high-impact campaigns. Working behind the scenes, the GCCA’s priority is to promote and build the capacity and brand of our partners, and we can offer expert advice and support at all stages of your campaign, including:
- Campaign strategy development
- Fundraising advice and support
- Tailor-made campaign actions and materials
- Communications and digital support
- Long-term mentoring
- Extensive knowledge on climate change issues
- Experience of the climate movement
- Access to the GCCA’s own publishing channels
- Our social media channels
- Email channels
- Access to the GCCA community, including over 470 organisations
- Access to the GCCA’s flagship communications network, The Tree
The GCCA community is a diverse network of organisations working to mobilise civil society and galvanise public opinion in support of climate action. Our alliance of 470+ member organisations brings together national and international organisations from a broad spectrum of civil society, representing millions of citizens who are concerned about climate change and who recognise a need for genuine leadership and meaningful action.